Saturday, March 15, 2008

Updates

I've been very productive at work, and I am beginning to really like it. I'm learning a lot about how to deal with certain things, and I really try to keep my mouth shut in certain things too. I'm also realizing that the more you get deeper into things, you learn things about higher management that you do not always like. I am feeling very sorry for someone who got stuck with a task/project that is morally incorrect (at least to the majority of people). This person will most likely become the fall back "you're to blame" individual for when this project backfires. I somehow think this is because the rest of the higher up management (above this specific person) does not have the guts to talk back and speak their mind to the head honcho. It's really sad....

On to a better note. I now have an official engagement ring. It's the ring that mom gave me from Mama Ana. I used to always wear it, and then I had to stop because it started to only fit my wedding finger, and everyone had started asking me if I was engaged. We decided to use this as my engagement ring. Like an heirloom. You know, I never really liked gold, but before I had stopped using it, I remember starting to always think of it as an engagement ring and how I kinda liked how it looked and that it would be nice to have mine be like that. Well...turns out it's going to be mine after all. Hehe.

I'm falling asleep, but to end this blog...here's the best craigslist post ever! (I'm copying and pasting since they may take it down since it's so creepy...)

Young professional seeks cute girl to cook clean massage- FREE RENT (san jose downtown)


Reply to: hous-602892032@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-11, 11:58AM PDT


I have a cottage/house near downtown San Jose and I am looking for a cute girl to live in, cook, clean, massage and also take care of the place while I am gone. I am in my late 20's and travel a lot for work. The house is spacious but very old so I am doing some work on it now. You would have your own room and bathroom. I think this is a great deal for the right girl. If you think you are a fit, write me back with some photos of you and some info about yourself. If interested, I will get back to you promptly. Thanks!
  • cats are OK- purrr
  • dogs are OK- wooof
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 602892032

No comments: