Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Updates

I have been neglecting my blog, which makes me pretty sad, but it was for some good reasons. This year, I've made a few blog goals of my own.

I have also decided to start my 365 project over again. In 2011, I started doing the project for the wrong reason, which was because everyone was doing it. It caused me to not be into the project 100%.

2012 is going to be a fabulous year for me & the hubby. With my cousins wedding, my 30th birthday, and a little addition to the family, I can't even begin to explain how exciting this year will be. I can't wait to capture it all with the 365 project.

I think I'll post the photos mainly on Flickr, but we'll see if I end up wanting to post it on my blog as well. Somehow I feel like I will post the pics here, just not as regularly.

2 comments:

Bea said...

Saw your latest photo. So happy that you felt the little one move! Soo exciting! :)

Kay Jay See Bee said...

It's pretty exciting. It makes it more real now that I can feel the little peanut. It's like random butterflies in my tummy. =D