Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2 more days...

Well okay, more like one and a half. I'm now starting to get really excited. I'm starting to really shut down at work. hehe. I'm not even getting cold feet at all. I have never been so sure about something in my life. A few weeks ago, I was driving home to San Jose, and it hit me...I'm not even freaked out at all. People say you get cold feet and question whether it really is meant to be and you should get married. For me, that has never happened. This is something that feels so right. I couldn't help smiling the rest of the drive home. It's actually coming true...

Haha. Although, we do fight a lot more now. But it's all in the fun of getting to truly know each other and how it will be to live with each other. Regardless of all the stupid arguments, I still feel like this is the right thing for me.

Oh buggah...I'm gonna end up crying on Friday in front of everyone...

No comments: