Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Marriage Life

Is wonderful, and extremely tiring. At least for now. So much stuff needs to be done at the house, I've got about 3 days left with the apartment. =( So sad. I'm really going to miss the girls. On a good note, living with Ira is a wonderful experience. We get on each others nerves every now and then, but at the end of the day, there is nothing I want more than to climb into bed with him. He makes me very happy and I'm really looking forward to all the good and bad that come our way. Well okay, maybe not so much the bad stuff, but I can't really help that.

We had a little meeting with Pastor Church. We have homework, to fill out this marriage questionnaire. It'll be interesting to see what we both put for the answers. We have a final meeting with him in the beginning of June to go over the stuff and to talk a little more about it.

I'm sleepy, and want to go home, but I can't leave without the clothes in the dryer....Bah!

No comments: