Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

It's that time of year again, where we get to celebrate everything we are thankful for. It's always great to be thankful for what we have, but with everything going on in our lives, we tend to forget to sit back and enjoy what we really have and show our thanks. I am so thankful for everything God has brought into my life. I have the best family, husband & friends a person could ever ask for. With that said, here are a few other things I'm very thankful for.
Sunsets
{photo taken by me in Tahiti}

Music
 Buttons

Cameras

Books

Cozy Fireplaces

Coffee - Coffee art is even better
 {Photo by me taken in Queenstown, New Zealand @ Vudu Cafe}

Pretty Pillows
 {Photo taken by me @ Target}

Chapstick
 Magazines (Although I love the feel of a physical magazine, my current favorite right now is Rue, an online magazine.)

Glasses
These ladies are great. I found out about them through Oh Joy! and in Rue's Holiday Issue. Love their style & their glasses. The fact that their holding pretty cupcakes is just icing on the top.

No comments: