Monday, December 13, 2010

Music Monday: Committed

Happy Monday all!

There's a new show that started up again this winter. This is the second season of the Sing Off. Basically, it's an acapella singing contest. No music accompaniment, just voices. I love it! I've always loved acapella, especially when the voices go so well together. I must say, this season has already proved that it is going to be better than the first season. It has so much more talent.

This group happens to be Seventh Day Adventist, which I happen to be also. They truly have a great sound. They remind me of Boyz II Men. Anyways, I posted their very first song on the Sing Off. This is the longer version, so it includes the introduction about the group and the comments by the judges. I love the comments! Shawn Stockman's reaction is great, probably because they sound like his old group. =D

If you want to just hear the song, just skip to about 1 minute and 40 seconds.

Enjoy!

No comments: