Thursday, January 20, 2011

My life: Random

{Photo by me}

I'm having a difficult time with this 365 project. I have a hard time figuring out what to take a picture of. Which usually leads to a completely random picture. So far, it's mainly been about food. I guess that's okay since I love food. I thought about focusing more on making this project more specific, but the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to. I want it to be more about showing the pieces of my life, even if that does mean completely random photos. I just have to learn how to take better pictures.

2 comments:

Bea said...

I read an article on Photojojo about how to tackle a 365 project. It was really helpful. I'm looking at it as taking a photo to represent a meaningful part of my day. When that fails, I just try to take a photo of something pretty.

Having a good camera helps with getting pretty photos. Most of my photos come straight from my camera because I don't have time to edit. Hope this rambling helps. :)

Kay Jay See Bee said...

Thanks! It does help. I'm trying to just take a picture of something that means something to me too. I don't have time to edit either. I plan to take more time to do that sort of thing though moving forward.