Looking back at 2010, I decided to take a stab at my own non-goals:
- This year, you and the hubby decided to cook more and get better at it. Although you could have cooked more, you did a great job starting off. Keep up the good work.
- You went to the SF Street Food Fest and discovered Foodspotting & other street food vendors. Which also led you to discover Off The Grid. Continue discovering new foods and taking pictures along the way.
- You found out that you aren't all that great in communication, but you handled it the best you could and tried to improve. You're doing great!
- Slowly but surely, you're beginning to find out what you want to do with your life, regarding work. Don't worry, you'll get there. Life is too short to work so hard for something you're not happy doing.
- You finally got to take your honeymoon with your hubby. It was fantastic! Although such a large trip can't happen all the time, don't stop traveling more. Even if that means just a small weekend trip to a different city a few hours away.
- You spent lots of time with family. Family is a huge priority. Never forget that.
- You began blogging more. It's quite refreshing. Keep it up!