Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cover Songs

I love finding great cover songs from various people. Especially when they decide to make it their own. It's starting to become a routine, but me and the little one listen to music every morning after his play time and breakfast feeding. Today was all about cover songs. Here are some of my favorites from Walk Off The Earth and Carissa Rae & Michael Alvarado of Us. Love their covers. I think I could listen to Walk Off The Earth covers all day long.

Walk Off The Earth - Somebody That I Used to Know (Gotye)

Us - Can't Buy Me Love (Beatles)

Walk Off The Earth - From Me To You (Beatles)

Walk Off The Earth - Payphone (Explicit Version)

Walk Off The Earth - Grenade (Bruno Mars)

Us - In The End (Linkin Park)

Us - Sway

Us - Where Have You Been (Rihanna)






No comments: