Saturday, July 13, 2013

Why Hello There

It's been such a hectic and interesting time since I last blogged about anything. Since then, Dylan has turned 1, he's talking so much more now, he's learning to walk, and he's eating tons of food!

Also, in bigger news. I gave birth to our 2nd baby boy. We kept it a surprise, but I had a feeling it was another boy again. He decided he didn't want to wait and came out at 30 weeks! Today, he's only 2 weeks and 1 day old. He'll be in the NICU for at least 5 weeks, but he's showing huge signs of improvement. No more IV, his jaundice level is good for now, he's taking my breastmilk ok. It's so great to know he's being a strong baby.

Now that I do have a little more time, I'd like to start blogging again. Hopefully I can get into a routine. My plan is to post things about both babies so they can look back and read how things were.

No comments: