Saturday, February 9, 2008

Priorities

It's so hard for me to keep track on my priorities right now. Especially when they're all very important and life changing.

Let's see the issues I seem to be having:

  • I understand that I need to focus on the process of buying a house first, but every now and then I can't help myself from looking for a place to have my wedding next year. It's peak wedding time, and I know that we have to book a place and photographer way in advance, which is why I seem to find myself looking every now and then. BUT that means putting a down on the wedding place and photographer, meaning less money to be able to put for the downpayment of our house. Hence the reason why I need to stay focused on the house first.
  • I also understand that buying a house is very important and should never be rushed or settled on. We end up seeing a place, but there's something wrong with it, yet ever now and then it feels like I'm rushing the process to find a home. I seem to find myself really liking certain houses that either:
    • Is too expensive
    • Has a tandem garage (which seems to be the latest fad now, which is stupid...)
    • Not a good location
I need to relax and stop thinking that we're going to miss out on a good deal or good place because the market is so good right now.

Thank goodness I have him to bring me back to reality and calm me down. I mean, I'm not stressed, at least I don't feel like I am. I just can't focus on the house first all the time, and assure myself that the right first house will come. There is no need for me to worry about that.

No comments: