Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yay! I'm excited!

This may be short for now, but I'm really excited. We're going to get pre-approved today. Our hold at the Hayward place got extended. We decided that place will be our last resort, and we shouldn't just settle for Hayward. If they can get the price down to the $400's, then we're going to take it. So we're going to find out how desperate they are.

The places in Fremont are really nice, so we're going to go see those older homes after we get pre-approved. Tita Lea sent us about 17 older listings of homes available in Fremont. The one we really like has 8 offers already. We're not really sure how that happened since the market sucks, so we're going to ask her why they have that many offers.

Also, I'm excited about this season of American Idol. I don't know why, I just think there's a lot more talent that the previous years. We're going to start a poll at work again like last season.

AND I'm excited because I got a 1593 in Virus Buster!!! Hell yea!

Time to finish getting ready. Gotta look pretty for pre-approval. hahaha.

No comments: