Sunday, September 19, 2010

Soul Searching

While my husband and I were on BART coming home from the Creative Inc. launch party, we had a small conversation that showed me just how much he truly knows me more than I might know myself. He knows exactly what I need to hear and how to tell me. It started because I was so motivated after meeting Meg Mateo Ilasco & Joy Cho.

Me: I love food and wedding planning so much, but I just don't know which one I should go for.
:Silence:
Husband: Maybe you just need to do some soul searching...alone...
Me: ...yea...I really do...
:Silence:
Me: What should I do?
Husband: Without me. You can't do soul searching with me. That's not the definition of being alone.
Me: You don't count. You're my second half of my soul. *huge grin*
:Silence:
Husband: *gag* Wow...you're such a girl... *gag*

No comments: