Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thankful

I'm now at the age where everyone around me is getting married. Observing all the newlyweds and couples that have been together for years, I find myself always being very thankful for the kind of marriage that I have.

I married my best friend. Someone I love to share everything with. Even the non-important things like what I had for lunch, or I stubbed my toe, or I someone said this to me...everything. If I'm invited somewhere, I tell him, not because I feel like I have to, but because I want to. It always surprises me sometimes why some couples feel compelled to hide things from their significant other. Why? Maybe that works for them, but I just don't get it sometimes. I married him because I love him, he's my best friend. I'm very thankful for the type of marriage I have. The good and the not so good that come with it.I couldn't have asked for more.

 Photography by: Augie Chang Photography

No comments: