Monday, January 7, 2008

2008


As the New Year dawns on me, I've become very contemplative. (As Ira has pointed out today.) It's not a bad thing, it's just got me thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2008. I have so many that I want to accomplish, but it's like setting myself up to fail by choosing a bunch of big things that I can't even focus on.


Here is just a few of the things:
  • Buy a condo/townhouse
  • Deal with the change in my income after buying the place. hehe.
  • Go to the gym more. Ex: Take Yoga class (Who wants to join me?)
  • Read the Bible
  • Drink more water. (Yes...I don't like water)
  • Eat healthier
  • Move up in work
  • Decide what it is exactly that I want to do for a living, where I see myself in the future...
So you see...these are doable resolutions, it's just that I cannot fully concentrate on achieving these goals if I have so many large ones. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make any of these easier to accomplish? *sigh* The pain and suffering of growing up...

Happy New Year everyone. I hope to see everyone in 2008 and may 2008 be everything you hope for.

No comments: