Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's a Handbag dahhhling...not a purse...

I'm so sleepy, yet I cannot stop thinking about my dream house (which will come years from now due to the prices right now) and my dream handbag. hehe. I have the option of getting it for about $100 less than what it's selling for. A limited edition Dooney. Now, mind you...I do not own ANY brand name bags or anything like that. I'm not big on name brands anyways. To me, as long as it's pretty, who cares? Name brand stuff are so overpriced and you get only just that...the name.

But this bag...it's gorgeous. I rarely get this crazy over something this overpriced. Haha. But, I think I will have to sacrifice itand use that $400 for a downpayment on a house. I thought about it, and sure, I'll have that bag for years and love it, but I think a house takes precedence over a handbag. So for now...I shall have to just stare at the bag.


No comments: